Friday 11 May 2012

Scar Symmetry!!!!!!!!!

Just amazing, simply amazing. We got there a bit early to find the place and go to Afflecks Palace, and as we were waiting around we go to MEET THEM. As usual, I got really star struck though and didn't know what to say :(

The support acts were pretty cool, Xerath obviously! Really cool, and Scar Symmetry just awesommmme. Moho Live (the venue) was pretty good too, quite small and it felt like we could connect and interact with the band. Defo going to have to see some more bands there - Combichrist are playing at the end of june - Yes pleasssse.

After the gig, got to speak to the members again, got my pic with Per :) I'll upload that another time. Didn't realise how gorgeous Lars is, my god. LMAO Really gutted I only shook his hand now and had nothing to say. Girls don't shake hands, girls hug - what was I thinking?! lol

When we got back into Liverpool, Rachy rang me and told me her Jennie and Richard had been to a Karaoke bar with the band and had drinks and kisses from them.. Devastated!! LOL Next time I'm going to stay behind I don't care if its a band I really like then its worth the extra money lol.

Also when I was in Afflcks Palace I bought a Mario wallet ohh yeahhhhh

H A P P Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^