Saturday 19 May 2012

Devastated :(

Unfortunately something really horrible has happened :( We're not going to Download Festival after all - its sold out.

I feel like kicking myself! Because work are cutting back on alot of hours, we didn't wanna risk not being able to afford our flat so we were going to buy the tickets 3 weeks before, we had no idea it was close to selling out! In 2006 they announced on the main website news feed like 2 weeks before that they were getting close to selling out! This time, they didn't even announce it they just posted on the forums that they'll be gone in the next 24hours! I'm fuming really, they should have gave more warning. I've only got myself to blame :(

Anyway, because our only planned holiday for this year has been fucked up, we've decided to keep saving our money and we're gonna go on a nice holiday at the end of the year instead. Hopefully somewhere like the Dominican Republic is on the cards again, not sure though we're gonna see what deals there are closer to the time :)

Everything is reminding me of Download, even the normal horrible British weather which we get all year round reminds me of it. "Oh its raining again... it always rains at Download too" :/ Also I can't even listen to music without feeling gutted lol Right now I just keep telling myself that our holiday will be epic and remembering all the good times from 2009.

I think when we go on holiday this time it will be alot different because we have lived together for a year now so we're more used to eachothers company, but when we went to the Dominican in 2009 it was a bit strange and we argued quite a bit too. Also we know what to expect now aswell, and we'll definitely be brining ALOT more sun cream hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^