Thursday 24 May 2012

Body Detox and hair

So next week, Me and Dean are gonna start a body detox for 4 weeks and basically try and go the gym everyday, eat properly and not snack on crap all the time. Ou diets will be a little bit different from one another due to me liking everything and Dean only liking processed food.

Although we're only planning on doing this for 4 weeks, I don't want to go all supercharged and eat stuff I hate, because I know when the 4 weeks are up I'll be so fed up of eating cardboard by mind will instantly want cakes and pizza. I want to try and stick to foods which although aren't exactly "diet foods" as such, its something I'll enjoy and will be able to live on for the rest of my life. When I'm rummaging through the cupboards at stupid o'clock I want my mind to instantly think of soup, cereal, pasta etc instead of Pot Noodles, toast and chocolate.

Obviously, in the next 4 weeks there will be occasions when I can't stick to the routine, such as Leahs Birthday Party, which is fine aslong as I do well up until then and afterwards one night of treats won't hurt :)

I'm gonna try and keep a log to see how well I do, which I'll also try and put on the internet to motivate me to stick to it.



Also, next week we're both going to get our hair cut yaaaay :) My hair is just a disaster, its so dry, I've tried everything and its just horrible. I think what makes it worse is that it isn't anywhere near the colour I want either. I'm still not sure whether to spend a fortune in a shop to get my roots done and for them to get it the colour I want ASWELL as cut it, I know it'll cost an absolute fortune though : / We'll see but I'm sure I'll get there eventually even if my hair is a lesbian cut by then haha I'll get extensions :P

Deans getting all his hair cut off :O yup, now that he has quit Korn Again... (for a bazillion reasons, but pretty much cause hes fed up of a multitude of things, and also because he wants to get a promotion in Asda) ...he has no reason to keep it basically. If he goes to the interview in Asda with short hair all smart then he'll look like hes really made an effort so thats good.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... when we go on holiday at the end of the year, hopefully I'll 1) have lost 3 stone and 2) have larrrvly hair again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^