Thursday 31 May 2012

So far

Well, we've started the diet and actually its going quite well :) We had a few problems with the gym on the first day where we couldn't sign up for the membership but on Tuesday we went back and got it all sorted, so now me and dean are official members of Active Sefton gyms :D woooo haha It entitles us to go to any of their leisure centres and use the gyms, swimming pools, sauna, steam rooms, and all the classes too for £21 a month, plus we both got 1 month free too - bonus!

Oh oh oh! and this is Deans new hair :D YES he finally had it cut off! :O

Bit of a bad photo but doesn't he look sexeeehhh ;) He looks a bit like the old singer from Tesseract! I like it

I got mine done too but it looks almost exactly the same other than my roots, however the condition of it is much much better. I'm gonna keep toning it and then using Moroccan oil on my hair and not bleaching it and hopefully it'll start looking exactly how I want it. I'm gonna get some hair extensions too so my hair looks nice and long - its exciting! :)

There is also something bad that I need to write about too :( ... Deans got these weird patches all over his chest, back and legs and we didn't know what it was (at first we thought it might be psoriasis), but when we went the docs yesterday he said its a fungal infection! Which means hes probably got it off Chewy our Hamster! :( not good.

Oh well, time for work soon boooo Earn some pennies though which is all good :) I got some holiday brochures from the Strand yesterday cause we're planning on going somewhere nice at the end of the year to replace Download Festival. Tbh, its realllllllly getting me down at the mo cause everyones talking about it :( I WISH I COULD GOOOOO :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^