Thursday 10 May 2012

Download Festival ♥

We're going to Download Festival! woop woop :D Only 4 weeks to go and its gonna be EPIIIIC. I'm just starting to write a list now of what we'll need to bring. I refuse to bring lots with me this year though, I alwayssss end up bringing a load of crap with me and regret it - well not this time!

Also, my hair is still a load of shit :/ Its blonde now, but more of a yellowy blonde and its in super bad condition. I've left it for about 5 weeks now to try and get some strength back but its still breaking all the time. I'm really not happy with it cause I was hoping for a much much lighter colour, but my hairs having non of it :( I'm gonna try one last bleaching session next week and if it doesn't work I think I might end up giving in.

Heres a pic of my hair. Its alot lighter now than it was then but you can kinda see the yellowyness. Its all patchy and now my roots are horrendous haha It'll defo be sorted for Download though!

Oh and as for the gym, its been going well although I've not been able to go for the past week or so cause I've been really struggling with money :( I've been making up for it at home through by doing weights and stuff.

I had my half way appointment at the nac a few weeks ago, and it went really well :)  Gina (my personal trainer/advisor) said I've been doing great and whatever I'm doing its working. I lost 7cm off my waist and my heart and lungs were alot healthier. As I haven't been going the gym lately, I prosume its gone a bit down hill, but I feel good inside and I think thats the main thing. I used to get really down cause I felt flumpy and horrible, but now although I haven't changed much physically I feel alot better. This is a life change not a phase and thats whats good about it :) Once my Sefton Lifestyles period is over, I'm going to buy a monthly membership.

Deans been training hard too which is great! He's in the middle of his own little 'body transformation' and is going to get into shape and build muscle on his arms and chest and stuff. I've always thought he was muscley anyway and he certainly isn't fat or anything, but I'm not going to stop him because I know from experience if you're not happy with your body even if its completely fine, it can really get you down. It helps me aswell because it motivates me to work out too :)

..<<~*~♥~*~>> ..
ALSOOOO...Went to see Sylosis on 1st May just spontaneously haha :D Didn't even know they were playing and then in the morning I saw on facebook that they were in Liverpool n I was like noooooo, so then we decided to go :) They played with 2 bands called Hang the Bastards and Chapters. Can honestly say I wasn't that keen on Hang the Bastards but Chapters were pretty cool, and ofcouse, Sylosis were AWESOMMMME.

AAANNNNNDDDD.... Tonight, we are going to see SSCCAARR SSYYMMMMEETTRRYY. Fucking yes please. I'm so excited, been waiting to see these guys since forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^