Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hair, Weight and Gym

Well, my hairs disaster and is still brown lol I haven't had a chance to dye in Blonde yet, all i've had time to do is remove the black dye build up. After all that kafuffle over losing our hours in work, they are now giving us loads of overtime because people are off. Not sure how long it will last, but for now we are safe and once again working our butts off.

I'm still working hard in the gym too, been going twice a week for the past 2 months now (except for when i was sick) and it feels really good :) I've not seen many changes in my weight really although I've lost 5 pounds, but I've noticed alot of change cardio wise.

On my Induction, I did 10 mins on the bike and I was knackered, then I only did testers on all of the equipment and it was killing me. I tried the cross trainer on level 1 and after 3 minutes I was so out of breath and I could barely walk or anything. Straight away I turned round to Dean and said theres no way in hell I'll be using the cross trainer I'll justs stick to the other stuff haha

But, ofcourse I did :) This morning I stayed on the Cross Trainer for 10 minutes, building up the levels to the point where I was on level 6 :) I also do 10 minutes every visit on the rower and I've been building up the levels, now I use Level 6 and on my first visit I used to be Level 4 for 3 minutes :)

I'm definitely improving, I also think I'll be getting a membership when I've finished my Sefton Lifestyles course too. I just hope I can start losing some serious weight soon.

I don't really eat much either which is strange, I work hard and eat little and sleep alot lol. Usually my routine is, I get up at 8pm and get ready for my night shift, get into work at 10pm and then go for my lunch at 12.30am. Most of the time I'll eat a salad, but sometimes (usually on my first night back) I'll have chips and a slice of pizza but not a massive portion only small. I've stopped buying chocolate and crisps cause that was a really bad habit haha. Then I have another break at 3am and I eat another banana or a frube or Sunbites, and then when I get home from work I'll have toast. I have a really physical job aswell, lifting and running around all night, and when I get in I stay up until about 10am then go to sleep. Aaaaand repeat haha. Soo, not really sure what I'm doing wrong :/

I'm going to put my treadmill in the living room and bring my exercise bike here, so that on my days I'm not in the gym I'll do 15/30mins a day at least.

At the moment my weight is 13st 12lbs and I'm 5ft 10. My BMI is 27.84 according to the NHS :) Lets hope I can change this soon wooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^