Tuesday 13 March 2012

Eughhhh soo full up haha

Just been to the cinema to see Safe House and then for a meal with Dean for our anniversary, finally (2 days after our anniversary haha).

The film was good, as usual Denzel Washingtons acting was brilliant, and I''m intruiged by Ryan Reynolds, hes a stereotypical Hollywood teenage romcom actor and this is the second serious film hes been in this year. I think hes trying to change his image or something so he can show off his good acting.

After that we went for a meal in the Bakers Dozen and I got Spaghetti Bolognese and a side of Garlic Bread, and afterwards we got a 'Cookie dough pizza' and all I'm gonna say about that is EUGHHH SOOO SICKENING haha :P It was a Layer of Cookie Dough & sponge, chocolate sauce, marshmallows, chocolate brownie popping candy with all other kinds of sickening mourish stuff lol. It was nice, but my god it was sickening. Dean ended up shoving most of it in his gob to try and get rid of it, and then afterwards he felt really sick haha

Anywho, home now gonna chill and watch some Dragon Ball Z :D We started watching at the very start, so far we've watched the Saiyan Saga, and now we're on the Frieza Saga :) I'll be honest, I'm excited for the Cell Saga haha Its my faaaave. Soo many memories watching this, keep seeing things and going ohhh yeah and then this happens ;D haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^