Saturday 10 March 2012

Anniversary

Went the docs and he said I have Tonsillitus, so hes given me some Penicillin. Unfortunately I couldn't go to Ants last night and I couldn't go to Deans gig with him today either - pooooooo.

Instead, I'm just gonna rest and hopefully get the house nice and tidy for when Dean comes home.

One last thing. Tomorrow is mine and Deans 8 year anniversary :D Such a long time haha Its weird so much has changed since we met. We were just kids in school, no responsibilities or anything and now look at us - living in a flat together with 3 pets and working together haha

We've been together for exactly:

8 years / 2981 days / 70,126 hours / 4,207,590 minutes / 252,455,408 seconds

hahahaha gotta love google when you're trying to kill time eh ;D Anywho, thats not 100% exact cause for the first 2 years we kept splitting up and getting back together the next day haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^