Sunday 11 July 2010

People=Shit

Why does it seem like everyone comes with some sort of baggage?! Its rather annoying :( ...Makes me wonder whether I'm the one with the issues and everyone else is just normal. ...........What a load of crap haha everyones full of shit, I hate everyone right now. Well...... most people.

Anyways, I'm hopefully getting my lip pierced on Monday! :) I really hope I don't chicken out.. I want it done so bad I'm just scared of the pain. I've been told it doesn't hurt by so many different people, but I just can't get it out of my head :/

Oh and just for the record, today I've eaten a banana and a cup of coffee for breakfast, brown rice with vegetables and an orlistat tablet for dinner, a small bowl of strawberrys, kiwi and apple for dessert, a packet of salt & vinegar snack-a-jacks as a snack, and then a full packet of tic tacs to stop my evening hunger.

Next step is to follow the same regime, without the snack-a-jacks and tic tacs :)

I'm gonna listen to Tet and give Will Power another chance, lets hope he can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^