Friday 9 July 2010

My Birthday ...

..was great! :) Got lots of presents and had a good time! I had a few people come round to mine n we all sat off in the back garden n had a bbq n some drinks :)

So what did I get? Well...

Off Dean I'm getting these beauties..


Can't wait for them to arrive! :D Also hes getting me some fish net tights and a Machine Head hoody! wooooo :) I was originally meant to be getting boots off him, but he said he will get me them as a surprise one day and randomly turn up with them! ^_^

I also got a PVC corset which is sexuallll! :D I'll upload a photo of me wearing it after my night out next week :)

Here is a pic of everything I got on my bed :)



Also I had to cancel my birthday night out cause loads of people pulled out at the last minute :( So I'm gonna go out next week instead :) Anywhoooo thats all I have to say for today. Yeehawww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^