Monday 15 February 2010

LOG, Valentines Day & Dload Fest :)

Well.... eugh what can I say.. LOG were great as always, its a shame that everything else wasn't too good. The support acts were a joke :/
Between the buried and me - played ONE 15minute song, which sounded like they had about 8 song ideas and because they were so lazy just thrown them all together to make one song.
August Burns Red - were surprisingly good, their music is utter poo on a stick, but they managed to keep the crowd sweet by having a great stage presence n stuff
Job for a cowboy - Do i even need to comment on them? They were just... diabolical :/ lol
As I said, LOG were great, always put on a good show and I was happy with that. There were a few dickheads in the crowd as expected, I ended up attacking a few of them haha (not like me at all)
So yeah, I was happy after the gig, put pretty dissapointed in everything else, and then just to put a cherry on the cake.. we missed the last train back to Liverpool :( Soooo.. ended up paying for a taxi which cost £60, 15 each so it wasn't *too* bad lol. Saying that though, you can see from the list of bands I've seen generally how many gigs i've been to. Me & Dean have probably been to about 50 gigs in Manchester and never ever had any problems, so it was bound to happen eventually.

~*♥*~

Anyways enough of that bad time, Valentines day was great :) ♥ All day we just lay in bed, watching films/tv and eating crap haha Then we had richmond sausages and mash which was nice :) So yeah, has a good day haha. We don't buy eachother presents or anything cause we don't see the point in it. Its out anniversary in a month so we just celebrate that :)

~*♥*~

Oh and Download Fest, w00p w00p. They've announced the rest of the headliners finally. It is now, ACDC, Rage against the machine, and Aerosmith! Its looking gooood :) I just hope I get my ticket on time before they sell out lol. They're announcing 5 more bands at midnight so I hope its some goodens.

Also, Fear Factory tomorrow! weeeee :) Can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^