Thursday 18 February 2010

Fear Factory gig

Fear Factory was great! :) And Sylosis, wow. I predict that they're gonna be massive if they keep going the way they are! I think one of the highlights of the night was NOT missing the train aswell haha :P Nah it only took us 8 mintues to walk from the Academy to Oxford Road station, so I'm a bit confused. Also the train waiting about 4 minutes aswell before it left, unlike when we saw LOG. So yeah, extra confusion lol

Anyways, I'm now dreadless again lol. I decided it was time for them to come out cause my head was rather itchy and I knew my hair was gonna be really dirty :P I'll probs have more in though next week knowing me haha

Ohhh and yesterday Kevzie got in touch and linked me to his old Blog! haha awwww the memories :) ♥ I miss them days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^