Saturday 6 March 2010

Wow not posted in ages

Well.. I *should* have loads of updates, but i can't think right now haha

So first off, in 5 days its mine and deans SIX year anniversary! I can't believe it, its gone soooo fast! lol ♥ Also, Hayleys birthday night out is the same day and its fancy dress, so me n dean r goin 4 a meal and then meeting everyone afterwards, and then im just gonna throw some fairy wings on haha :)

THENNNN.. the day after, thanks to my great friend Lewis, we'll be going to Hammerfest in Wales! :D Excellenté! I can't wait. Me n Dean are sharing a room in a hotel aswell, so its gonna be like for our anniversary kinda haha

I've also got bad news aswell though :/ My bursary has been fucked up thanks to the student loans company, and I won't be getting it for another few weeks ARGHHHH :@ bastards.

Anyways, heres month 2 of my 365 :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^