Friday 12 February 2010

We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile


We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile



Well, it started out as a bit of boredom, and turned into something pretty cool :) The photo above is something I made. I don't know how obvious it is.. but its me & Dean :) Our 6 year anniversary is coming up soon ♥

My question.. can the Borg ever experience love? Possibly Seven of Nine when shes been saved by Voyager, but even after that she was still truely Borg at heart. What I wonder is, can they feel love inside the borg collective mind.. or is it literally.. one mind? I know in Unimatrix 0, Seven apparently found love with her friend, but when she finished regenerating she supposedly forgot all about it :/ ...Interesting.

Oh, and what the hell is it with Seven saying futile wrong. She says it like 'foot-il' instead of 'few-tile' its weird, and bloody annoying for that matter lol

Oh man, I love Star Trek way too much :) ♥ I really need to rewatch all of TNG and VOY again haha

End nerdy post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^