Friday 16 October 2009

My new new new rocks and glasses ♥

Good day people of Azeroth,
My new new new new rocks and glasses have arrived today! woohoo :D

Heres my new rocks:

I know, kissalicious aren't they!! ^-^ hehe

Oh ye.. photo bring back memories anyone?.. Lets go back say hmmm.. 4 years ago? lol

Ahhh my beautiful New Rock 373's, Platformed and Springed to perfection ♥

This little escapade seems to have formed a tradition.. maybe I'll do this for my Grandpa New Rocks and my Sella Dare boots.. we'll see :)

Anywhoooo, my glasses :D
They're from Glassesdirect.co.uk which i was introduced to by ze lovely Sarah! Its so cool, I chose 4 glasses and they sent me them out to try, and I can return em for free :)

Out of the 4 I ordered, only 2 of them are suitable unfortunately. Heres some pics of them:

Me with no glasses for comparison:


Cuba Libre


Daiquiri
Sorry I couldn't be bothered photoshopping these 2 so my skin aint perfect lol

Kamikaze
Just for the ol' shits n giggles :P


I think I'll probs go for the Cuba Libres, the Daiquiri frame is a bit too small so I can see it all the time. I'd love to keep the pink, but I would probs get funny looks in Uni haha

So thats all folks, I'm gonna go get into my pjs now, make a cup of tea & watch House in bed ♥ Sounds good to meeee
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^