Friday 16 October 2009

*Keeakiiii*

Howdy all,

Well as you can probably see, I have started uploading old blogs :) Goes back to 2004!! If you do read them, I'm sorry.. I was only 15 afterall :P

Had a fun night tonight, went to see a band called 'Drakes Rebellion' at the Zanzibar with Leah, Claire & Roxie ^_^ The singer is an old friend of Leah & Rox from college, so I thought ahh why not eh. You should all check em out on their Myspace they're really good!! :)

It was good to get out with the girlies, don't get to see them that often, and it was the first time we'd all been out together just us 4, twas nice :)

Oh yeah, might aswell put some random updates on here while i'm at it..

Went to Rhys' surprise 21st birthday party on Friday, t'was great had a good time. Andy Bev Scott Adam and Jay were there, and I don't get to see them that often so it was pretty sweet. Me & Dean had a bit of a falling out though which was gay but we've sorted it out now :) On the way home Scott n Dean ran into some trouble though which is sheeite :@ Scott got whacked n lost his lip ring! Some people can be right twats!

Then the next day I went to the Southport Firework Competition with Dean & Lewis, and Claire n Sean met us there :) Was great although we missed the first lot of fireworks unfortunately. Also Dean was on his bike, so we couldn't go in the Arcades or anything which was a bit poo but nevermind, I went on the Merry-go-round anyways with Sean n Lew so that was awesome :D

Oh Oh Oh Oh and I can't waiiiiit !! ^_^ Rikki, Deans sister, is havin a little babee boy called Travis! ^-^ Shes due at the end of November! I can't wait, I've been shopping already n got some goodies for him. Its gonna be weird havin a baby round at Xmas, I think its gonna be really good :D

And last but not least, Halloween soon!! I really regret not going out to the Krazyhouse last year, and since this is a year for change.. its happening :)
Hopefully Dean will be able to come, If he does I think we're gonna go as a couple and be in matching outfits. If so, I'm gonna be Chun Li and hes gonna be Ryu, should be great I rly hope he comes! :D And because its a Halloween weekender, I'm going as Hello Kitty on the other day! yaaay lol

Then the weekend after, we have Bonfire Night and Claires birthday! I'm so gutted, Muse falls on Bonfire night so I'm gonna miss all the good displays, I'm sure Muse will be worth it though. So we're going out for Claires birthday on the Saturday :)

Anywho thats all i can think of for now lol
Cheerio-pop x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^