Sunday 18 October 2009

Ouchy >.<

Note to anyone taking Xenical Orlistat 120mg tablets (the 1s from the Doctors, not Alli - i dont no about them but i prosume its the same side effects), make sure you REMEMBER when you've taken them.. even if its just one! :(

I am weening myself back on em, so had 1 with breakfast this morning, but then completely forgot I'd taken one an hour later. **Damn my blasted memory** :/

So yeah, little ol' me thinks its ok to scoff all day! Last day then I'll diet tomorrow I told myself. So I binged on anything I could get my hands on all day! How stupid am i? :/

Im ashamed to say this but.... 2 slices of toast with peanut butter, ready salted walkers crisps, fudge bar, wine gums, half a sayers chicken fajita sub, a traditional pasty from sayers, an iced ring doughnut, chilli con carne with rice, a single kit kat, a packet of wotsits, a mars bar ice cream, 2 chippy spring rolls, half a small portion of chips from chippy

EUGHHHH what was I thinking?!?! :'( For the past hour I've had the worst cramps in my stomach ever, luckily because I took the tablet over 12hrs ago, I've been fortunate enough to not have the dreaded Orlistat side effec, attack of the killer oil. THANK GOD.

I will NOT be making the same mistake again! lol From today, goodbye Chippy, goodbye Sayers, goodbye Greggs, goodbye Chinese food, goodbye crisps, goodbye chocolate, goodbye... McDonalds :'( goodbye KFC :'( I'll miss u all haha...... Hello new skinny Rhiannon :D :D :D

Well.. watch this space. I can guarantee I'll have atleast one of the above 2moro though.. damn me and my lack of motivation! :/

I'm going to bed now to watch House :D
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^