Monday 26 July 2004

Annoying?.. Oh yessssss!

So ... Let me give you a hint? Try and high light this text.........A-HA you cant. Due to almost everyone stealing... everything.. on Poohead, i think its only fare on me that i disable almost all your rights. Highlighting text has been disabled, on pictures right click has been disabled and the little picture toolbar is also gone. There is only 1 way that you can still steal things and i am trying to find a way to stop that so my mouth is closed for now. Nehu, if you are a friend of mine and i don't mind you using or adopting some of my things, then please contact me and i will send you it personally.
Oh and i have put a Bookmark link on the navigation bar under Poohead if you would like to make Poohead one of your Favourites and if you click on the girl above the navigation bar you can make Poohead your Homepage, great innit! XD
MORE updates, i have fixed the link going to Punk Rock Pizza on the Links Page, I have added sum more FAQs on the Help page, there is a new petition up, and i beg you more than anything PLEASE sign!!! It is to bring back Chris Finch, one of the best actors i have ever seen in ITV history!! and erm... ive forgot the rest... lol how embarrassing!! Its 1:46am! its too late for this, dude! You may notice that Pooheads default font is gradually changing on each page from Arial to Verdana, that is because as i am using 8pt there are more options with this font. Such as i can use bold now, which i cant with 8pt Arial. Weeeheeeeeeeee ^_^
Also just some non-poohead gossip for you now. 2 days ago i confronted my worst fear of all time. Dean and his step dad Paul took me in to hospital with the suspicion that i had appendicitis *EEK!!* well to find out if i did, i had to give blood *ARGHHHHHHH* and yes! i did it! beat my worst ultimate fear i am so happy! i have never been so proud of myself! i did it! However it has just made the fear worse, and i am now scared of hospitals too.... lol oh well.
A bit more good news too, i don't have appendicitis, i have an water infection which has came back with vengeance because I didn't finish my prescribed anti-biotics a couple of months ago >>naughty rei<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^