Wednesday 4 August 2004

Ideas Ideas Ideas

Hey, i hope you have checked out the new site, My twisted little world. It is an online diary which i created to maybe give people an insight into my life and to know my a little better. People have been saying it is just a way to get attention. Let me get this straight, IT IS NOT. Diarys are made for people to write their thoughts, which is what i am doing. And the reason it is online is because i spend 90% of my life on a computer. I have tried many-a-time to write in diaries from hand, it just doesn't work with me. Also i am an open person, i have no problem with people reading my diaries, and never have. I hope that is clear now.
So, i was having my party last night, and something hit me. Dean said something about me always having new sites up, but there isn't much point because there are only really 6 people who bother to come on it. And it is (unfortunately) the truth. Number one, i think these people deserve some type of reward because they have lame lives, so i am going to think of some way of repaying them. Oh and i have had another idea. To boost the number of people who visit, i am going to give them something which they will want to come back to. So the solution? Pre-made layouts! I have already started on my first layout which you pooligans will be able to use on ur own websites! *YAY!* The layout i am working on a the moment is featuring Mila Jovovich! The only problem is, i am really liking the way it is going at the moment, i may have to steal it for myself and make a new one =P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^