Wednesday 21 July 2004

100 facts

1. I have this dream to smear one of the rooms in my house completely in Nutella
2. I like to eat flowers
3. My dream job would be either a Dominatrix or a Web Designer
4. Number 4 is mine and Kevzies Va Va Voom
5. Five is my lucky number
6. I don't Smoke but i have tried it before
7. I am an insomniac
8. I think Bam Margera is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
9. If i could be a creature of Middle Earth (if you know LOTR you know what i mean) I would be an Elf
10. I love my boyfriend, his name is Dean
11. I am just starting College
12. I love Teddy Bears
13. Stereotyping annoys me to fuck
14. By this I mean, Nob Heads who judge you for how you look
15. I dont care what you think or anyone thinks of me
16. I want a big hairy friend like Chewbacca from Star Wars
17. I get verbal abuse almost every time I am in public.
18. I am regularly called a Gothic Slut, A Satanist, and A Witch
19. I may wear slutty/skimpy gothic clothing but i am not a slut
20. I have only ever had 3 boyfriends (1st: David, 2nd: Kento, 3rd and current: Dean)
21. I am an Atheist. I am not Satanic. However i find the beliefs and rituals of Satanism interesting
22. I am not a witch, however i have tried to do witchcraft before
23. One of my favourite meals is Spaghetti Bolognese
24. I like playing Neopets
25. I love Hello Kitty and Afro Ken
26. I want to go on holiday to San Diego and/or New Zealand
27. I used to want to be a DJ
28. I want to learn the Bass Guitar but never get around to it
29. I know all the words and can sing along in time to 'Blink 182 - Party Song'
30. I give a different name to every cup of coffee i drink
31. I have been in love once
32. And i am still in love
33. I am always on MSN Messenger every time i am on the internet, except for when the server is down
34. Every saturday i am usually at a party
35. I plan to get a flat with Leah in the near future
36. My favourite type of mint is Spearmint
37. I think Brad Pitt is sexy in the film Fight Club
38. My dad left us to move to Leicester when i was only 6/7
39. I want only 1 child, and for it to be a girl
40. I miss the Cartoon Home Movies on Cartoon Network
41. I have been to court before for witnessing a crime *eek!*
42. My boyfriend claims that he used to stalk me
43. I, on the otherhand, have never stalked anyone
44. I think Bananas in Pajamas is funky
45. I am completely straight
46. However i have nothing against Homosexuals. Two of my best friends swing the other way!! ^_^
47. My eyes used top be bright blue, but have changed to a greeny grey colour
48. Lemonade makes me hyper
49. I do not really care for Sports
50. Except most extreme sports and wrestling
51. I like to walk my catgirls in leashes and leather
52. One of my favourite hobbies is designing layouts for my website
53. My favourite wrestlers are John Cena ("word life" hehe), Kane, Lita, and The Old Hardy Boys (Oh the memories)
54. My N-Gage Mobile Phone keeps breaking on me
55. My favourite flavour Walkers crisps are Lamb and Mint Sensations and Prawn Cocktail
56. I do not suit tanned skin or light coloured hair
57. I hardly ever wear pants, you will usually find me in skirts
58. I played with Barbie as a child (not like that u sick fuck!)
59. I have a weird obsession with Rainbows
60. The person i have known the longest apart from people in my family is Leah. i have known her for 13years and she is one of my Bestest Friends in the whole world
61. I am on the Pill
62. My favourite colours are Black, Red and Purple.
63. I wear far to much make up
64. I am exactly 7 months and 12 days older than Dean
65. I can remember the day that my little brother was born, i was only 6 years old
66. I couldn't sleep or eat and cried every night when Dean and i broke up
67. The cutest person i know is Nikki. He has a cute laugh and he reminds me of Krillin in Dragon Ball *awwwwwwwwwww*
68. My favourite chocolate biscuit is a Gold Bar *drooooools*
69. I'm a dirty bird :) (69)
70. I got to know Dean and Irish Sarah though txt messages
71. I like to help people create websites of their own ^_^
72. I like using colouring books
73. I want turquoise hair :(
74. I dont have any tattoos but i want one
75. I dont have any piercings... yet
76. My deepest and worst phobia of all time is of needles. I cant even think of them without almost crying
77. I have once had an 'attack/fit' (sort of) from thinking about needles =S
78. My favourite school subject in High School was I.T GNVQ and Graphic Products (oh the memories)
79. I painted my bedroom Dark Purple
80. It is currently 3:29am on the 21st July 2004
81. I want my lip pierced and my tongue pierced (when i get over my fear...)
82. I like the computer games Rollercoaster Tycoon, and SOF2
83. I believe in Life After Death
84. I like to sleep
85. I am usually up until the early hours of the morning
86. I do not believe in Heaven and Hell, however if i had to choose, i would say you would find Heaven and Hell on Earth
87. I do not like getting up in the morning
88. No I'm not saying by that that I dont ever get up
89. I don't do drugs, however i have tried smoking pot...
90. I don't judge those that do tho
91. I want a Silver Porsche Carrera GT
92. I like to party.. it's fun to sit and bullshit with people
93. I have two tooth brushes (dont ask why... i have no idea) One is a Purple Colgate one, and one is a pink hello kitty one
94. My most colourful item of clothing is my Pink Hello Kitty Top
95. My favourite fruit is Grapes and Strawberrys
96. I'm almost done with this! :)
98. I got my nickname 'Rei' from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and have since then connected it to Sailor Mars aswell
99. I think the name Gordon is a fucking funky ass name!!
100. And the best thing about me, I'm pretty easy going :)

Phwar... we've came a long way aint we...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^