Wednesday 21 July 2004

Seven Deadly Sins

.The Seven Deadly Sins.

ANGER
1. Who did you last get angry with? My Mum
2. What is your weapon of choice? A Whip
3. Would you hit a member of the opp. sex? Hell yeah if i think they deserved it, only male i've ever hit and actually meant it was my little brother (sorry babes) and Kento (meh, he deserved it at the time)
4. How about the same sex? Yes, Leah on many occasions (sorry love!!) Its all in the past though
5. Who was the last person mad at you? probably my Mum
6. What is your main pet peeve? Sarcastic Twats, MoFo Stereotypers
7. Do you let things slide? Definately not

SLOTH
1. What's 1 thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Make my bed!
2. What's the latest you've ever woken up? 5pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Liz, Stacey, Lyndsey
4. What's the last lame excuse you made? My mum won't let me
5. Have you ever watched an informercial all the way through? lol yeah! but they're just so entertaining!! ..lame i know *sigh*
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? I don't use an alarm clock - my mum usually wakes me up. I didn't hit her at all.


GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Uhm.. either Cappuccino or Strawberry Milkshake
2. Dark or White meat? White, of course.
3. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nope
4. Do you have an issue with your weight? Doesn't every girl?
5. Sweets, Salty, or Spicy foods? Sweet ^_^
6. Have you ever had a eating disorder? Nah not that im aware of
7. How much do you consume a day? Oo lets see..... ALOT! lol water... diet coke... grapes... gold bars.. ahh im hungry now!!

LUST
1. How many people have seen you naked? LOL a couple..
2. How many people have YOU seen naked? O.o 1 or 2...
3. Have you ever stared at the chest/crotch of a gender of your choice during a normal conversation? Lol yes...
4. Have you done 'it' before? Me? Never! *^_^*
5. What's your fav. body part on a male? Hair and Jaw
6. What's your fav. body part on a female? Eyes
7. Have you ever tested yourself for pregnancy or STD's? LMAO, No need! I'm not a whore!


GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own? None.. I'm not 18 yet!
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? McDonalds... Grin... Thorntons
3. If you had ?1 million, what would you do with it? Extreme shopping spree with Leah and Sarah in NYC, Buy my Grandads Land in Ireland, my a fuck off mansion in San Diego and live their with all my family and friends, then put the rest in the bank
4. Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it payed megabucks? HELL YES - Money makes the world go round baby!
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Nope never
7. How many MP3's are on your hard drive? Fuck erm... 265 and 37 Albums. Thats NOT including all the ones on my Mums Music Folder

PRIDE
1. One thing you've done that you are most proud of: Uhm Completing my Website i suppose... its my pride and joy ^_^
2. One thing you've done that has made your parents proud: Probs my grades
3. What's one thing you want to accomplish in life? To find true love, have a successful career
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Of course I do - it isn't first.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill knowing you were much higher of skill than all the other competitors? Lol, ofcourse - I'm such a cocky little bitch
6. Have you ever cheated to get a higher score? Lol only when playing monopoly... its a habit ?_?'
7. What'd you do today that your proud of? Watched a horror film... all the way through!!

ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Lol I can't say that here!!!
2. Who would you want to go on 'Trading Spaces' with? Leah or Sarah! because we would have so much fucking fun!
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Bam Margeras Girlfriend
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr =(
5. Have you ever wished you had a different physical feature? HA! of course I have! but I don't want this to be 'pick my looks apart' day.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? The ablility to just blow things off and not take everything so personally.
7. What is your favorite deadly sin? Greed muwahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^