Monday 10 November 2008

...Poop

Howdy,

Just blogging cause I'm lying in bed, bored outta my skull.

Been quite down lately, everything just seems to be shite. I'm on my final warning in work, if I get sick again then I'll get the sack =/ I need a new job. I have no social life anymore, I feel like I don't 'live' I just... live. Suppose thats the best way to explain it. My self esteem is a zero and I have no motivation to do anything about it. I'm totally skint and Christmas is coming soon. I wanna go on holiday cause I need a break, but I can't book anything cause Dean has no money. I can't go anywhere anytime soon anyway though, I have no holiday hours left until May. How shite.

On the other hand, I went to see the Mono LPs yesterday, they were excellente. Rhys looked like he really enjoyed playing with them which is good, he really suits that style of music. I got to see Jennie too which was great, haven't saw her for ages. I miss being around everyone, since I've started work I don't see anyone anymore really. Whats worse about it all is everyone is going to Disneyland soon. I would have loved to go but I couldn't cause Dean can't afford it, and I can't go without him, It'd feel wrong and I know he wouldn't go without me sooo =/ Ahh well.. I'll go one day

I totally regret not going out on Halloween.. everyones pictures look so cool. I haven't got dressed in fancy dress in aaaages lol. Had an ok Bomby Night though, we had loads of packs of Fireworks which we bought so we set them all off in the back garden. Most of them were pooy cheap ones but we had a few goodens.

Right.. I'm gonna go watch some tv now I suppose.
Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^