Friday 21 November 2008

Eugh. Horrible news :(

Howdy,

Been a really horrible day today If you read my last blog you'll know I aint been too happy lately anyway, well this morning just added to the trauma!

My first day off in ages, I planned on sorting my room out and just chilaxin about all day. Well I got up and went downstairs to get some breakfast, and noticed that ALL my fish were floating on top of the tank dead

I shouted my mum to come in and then we noticed that Wayne, the biggest fish was actually still alive but he was floating on the top basically half dead

In a shocked mad rage we threw him in the washing up bowl in fresh water. He had a big blood patch on his nose and all his fins had bloody vains, he was internally bleeding I looked on the net and it turns out he has septicemia. In the tub he was still floating on his side gasping for air so my mum held him upright with his head out of the water to see if he could breath properly and it seemed like it woke him up out of a coma or something.

We went to the Aquatics shop and bought a new tank so he has loads of free room to swim and got him some anti bacterial medicine stuff to see if we could save him.

Now hes in the tank and luckily he seems to be ok. He is very sluggish but he is swimming again now. I have a video of him in his new tank
here. Hopefully he will be ok.





I tell ya what though, Pippin was so cute. Wayne is like his little friend, and he always used to put his paw on the tank to try and touch him. When Wayne was in the bowl Pippin was sitting at the side watching him the whole time, and when I took him out of the kitchen and closed the door he was really eager to get back in trying to open the door and he would run back to the bowl to see if he was ok. It was if he was genuinely worried and upset cause he knew he wasnt well

Oh yeh and bleh, also work sucks. We may have to work on Boxing Day, gonna find out tomorrow.

So yep, been a crappy day indeed
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^