Saturday 1 November 2008

Bomchikawaawaaaaa

Wow I ain't blogged in ages!! I don't know whats got in to me

Well.. just a few updates..

I now have this colour hair (its reddy/burgundyish). T'was meant to be bright red but the bleach didn't work on my black very well lol

I've got a new phone, and a new number.. so ask if you want it.

I have a Nintendo Wii! w00p w00p. Another console to add to my neverending list lol It will never beat my Xbox though

I've decorated my room, its red & black with a starry border which looks very cool

I'm still with Dean, and its been basically 4 and a half years now yahhhikes!

Still working in Littlewoods *sigh* Been in a bit of trouble lately, and today I got a final warning for being off sick >.< src="http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/smileys/kiss.gif"> its very comfy.

Can't really think of much else.. my lifes pretty poo at the moment. I'm a fat cow and need to lose weight but its just not coming off me

Oh well, I must go. Gotta be in work at 8.30am tomorrow.
Byeeeeeee xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^