Tuesday 16 August 2005

gigs woooo ^_^

Wow wow wow wow wow! I cant waiiiiiiiit for Paul Gilbert 2moro! It will be good to see such a brilliant guitarist up close! Yahooooo!
Also i bought my CKY ticket today! So far i am the only person i know who has 1, but i dont care.. its CKY
I found my perfect bag today tooooooo ohhhh im gunna end up getting myself in so much debt! Its a hello kitty back pack! Also, uber emo *sigh* but i dont care because its Hello Kitty yaaaay lol
I really wanna go 2 c Arch Enemy too!! I wud miss all them gigs minus CKY to see AE. Whether i can afford it tho is a different matter! I guess ill just have to get a job... *crying face*
Oh yeah, also.. the Wedding was great! ALOT better than i thought it would be. I didn't feel awkward (much) lol I got some keyrings too which are good, i will try and scan them in one day lol.
My hair is brown now too. Well it was supposed 2 b brown, it turned out a gingery redy brown colour, its nice ^_^ Won't stay like this 4 long though lol, Pink again sooooon ^_^ hehe
WOOOOOOOOOOO CKY RULLLLLLLEEEEEDDDDDD!! Read other Blog entry to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^