Wednesday 10 August 2005

sigh.. beavis..

I went to the pictures yesterday with Sean n Dean to see Stealth (Which by the way is great) and afterwards when we were in Maccies i got some bad news.

My mum rang me and told me that when she was feeding the fish, the wooden plank on top of the tank fell in. She then noticed that one of the fish floating on the top which meant the plank had killed it. She went to take it out but it started to swim in circles and she noticed its eye had came out.

As far as i know he was half alive and half dead because for a couple of minutes he would be floating on the top, hen he'd go down and swim in circles then float back up again. Beavis used to do that anyway, he would always float of top and for a long time i thought he was going to die but he never did.

My mum didnt know what to do, so she tried to put it out of its misery by killing it. She took him out of the water and put her finger over his gills, but once she took her fionger off he started to move again so she put him back into the water and rang me wondering what to do.

I told her to leave him in the tank to recover, and if he dies he dies, and she said she doesn't want to because the weather loaches are eating at his eye socket, and that they had already eaten his eye. So i then told her to put him in the old tank under my bed on his own.

When she was first on the phone to me, she just told me that it was the 'orange and white fish'. I asked her exactly which it was, and she still didnt explain properly. For the whole convosation i thought it was either Bill or Ted (the fish daniel gave me). I dont care for them fish as much as i do the others because they aren't my own, i didnt choose them. But then when i asked later on exactly which they were and asked if they were the ones dan gave me she said no, she thinks it was the one with the black fish. (Thats Beavis and Butthead). Well.. that was the biggest shock of the whole night. Beavis was my favourite fish, and to find out ages later that it was him was horrible.

I rang her back to make sure she had got the old tank out and she told me he had died while i was on the phone to her earlier. So i asked her where he is now and she said in a glass jar in my room. She was going to leave him there until i came home, but i didnt want to see him missing an eye so i told her to flush him down the toilet. When i came home, she hadn't done it, because she said she hadnt the heart. So i got him and flushed him down myself with Danny.

God it was horrible, im not going to get a new fish now, not after that. I made the same mistake trying to replace Garth, and i came back with the evil Weather Loaches, who like to eat innocent fish. Well, Dean is havin them now, as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Trying not to think about it**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also went to Asda yesterday with Dean, Elaine and Paul to get our clothes for Barrys Wedding on saturday. I have never been 2 a wedding before, well not a full day anyway, so it is a special day for me :)

I bought a nice satiny cream skirt and a lace cream top. I am going to the strand soon with Dan to get my shoes and possibly some hold ups and a bra.

Dean got a nice suit from Asda. He tried it on when we got back to Elaines, and awwwwww he looks so cute! A nice white shirt and silver tie, black jacket and pants with greyish white stripes down them. When we found otu how mucht hey'll cost (around 80quid) i said to him, oh well they'll last you till our wedding and winked at him as a joke lol.. i think i scared him a little! lol jk

Ooo im dying my hair brown aswell for the wedding, which should be a bit of a change lol. Im defo going pink straight after though! lol

Paul Gilbert is 3 days after the wedding too which i cant wait for either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^