Tuesday 16 August 2005

Gigs cont

Going to see...
Paul Gilbert RULED! (16th Aug)
I MET HIM AND GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH AND EVERYTHING! WOOOOOO HES A GUITAR GOD! ..*SIGH* JUST A SHAME I DIDNT HAVE A FULL BELLY. I FELT SICK
CKY (w/ special guest/s) (1st Oct)
CKY RULLLLLLLEDDDDDD!!!!!
Arch Enemy POSTPONED (13th Dec)
*sigh*
Bullet For My Valentine - 69 days! (24th Oct)
yaaaay i had 2 buy bullet tickets koz they were selling out like rly kwik lol i wernt even gunna buy em til sept but oh well.. ill havta re-save 4 my hello kitty bag lol
Wanting to see...
Trivium - 38 days! (24 Sept)
Disturbed - 62 days! (17th Oct)
now sold out... oh well *sigh*
Motorhead (w/ In Flames) - 81 days! (5th Nov)
Cradle Of Filth - 117 days! (11th Dec)
FEAR FACTORY!! - couple of hundred days! (19th Jan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^