Tuesday 19 July 2005

Woooo im famous!

Look out Leah, you may have competition! Im famous! yaaaaaaaay lol
Here are the reasons why Leah must watch out:
1) When we got to Download, everyone bought a Download Programme magazine. It basically tells you about all the bands that are playing etc.. WELL.. im on the back! Its a picture of me at Download '04 (you can tell koz i have black hair still lol)
2) When me and Dean were queuing up to meet Bullet For My Valentine at the Kerrang Signing Tent, a woman came and took out picture. Because we wer at the front, we are right in the front of the picture. When we asked the woman what the picture was for she told us 'Kerrang Magazine'. OMG IM IN THE KRERRANG MAGAZINE, IM A PIECE OF HISTORY HEHE. Unfortunately my head is hiding Dean in the pic :( Here is the link to see it anyway, or you can just be lazy and look at the pix which im about 2 upload hehe. You can see me well, i stand out.. i have pink hair lol
3) There is a 6ft Wall Poster on sale and is of the Download Crowd on the Sunday afternoon, just before Slipknot came on. And Me and Deani wer there.. at the front! And that means? ... WE ARE RIGHT AT THE FRONT OF THE FUCKING POSTER YAAAAAAAAAY! You can't see us very well because its small, so i have pointed me out, Dean is right next to me. If i look dead.. i was lol I was recovering from Slayer, and preparing for Slipknot lol
So then, i'll upload the pictures now lol..
ohh P.S. My college bonus came through..









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^