Wednesday 13 July 2005

A sad, sad time

Well *sigh*, let me tell you the story..
Mothers gone to Anglsey, Brothers gone to Isle of Man, and im left alone in my horrible boiling smelly scary house for a week. I have came to the conclusion i hate being on my own, i feel so ..well.. alone lol
I woke up yesterday morning, to my horror that Garth (my first and favourite fish had sadly died I had no idea what to do! I was alone in my house, upset and tired from the lack of sleep! When i saw him i freaked, tit was the utter shock that hurt the most, i had no idea what-so-ever that anything was wrong, to be honest i thought my other fish (Beavis) was dying. Well, i rang my mum, and she didnt answer - her phone was off. I rang Deans mobile, and his was off. I tried to come online, the internet was broke. i just needed some1..anyone to speak 2 so it would take my mind off it. I needed some1 to tell me what to do.
Stupid i know, im 17, its oly a fish, but Garth was my pet. Not my mums pet which she bought for me, mine. I chose him, bought him, and fed him. He lived in my room, and died in my room.. next to my bed while i slept! I don't know why he died, he was quite large for a shubunkin, so maybe he was old.. thats what Dean thinks it was. It could have been the heat though, my room boils for some reason, more than any of the house.. i changed the water and gave them freshly cold water whatever the case may be.
I eventually decided to ring Pauls mobile so i could speak to Dean. I woke him up and told him what had happened, he advised me to get him out asap incase he contaminates the tank.. lovely *sigh*. I spoke to dean for about 5/10 minutes, then built up my courage and got off the fone to him. I got the net, picked his floating corpse out of the tank and flushed him down the toilet. A funny story perhaps.. but all my pets die eventually.. one by one.. i dont feel worthy of owning a pet, maybe im a jinx?
Well, traumatized by the whole thing, i lay on my bed thinking about it, occasionally glansing at the fish tank. Wayne (Garths brother) looks lost, i think he felt like more of a son than a brother, he was half the size of Garth, and followed him like a child does their mother. Wayne now wanders the tank, each fish in there has a companion (Beavis and Butthead.. Bill and Ted.. and what was, Wayne and Garth) I wonder sometimes, if wayne knows he is dead, does he get lonely? or maybe even miss him? I feel like scooter from corrie "Must save the fish from her pond, Sarah!"
I have decided i will get a new fish, in memory of Garth, a new shubunkin a little one a bit like a baby. Hopefully he will then follow Wayne like Wayne once did Garth.
anyway.. on other news..
Dean came round to comforteth along with a little present from his mummy to hopefully cheer me up.. a teddy bear! A minature version of Blacky! i called him Bluey.. they are now like Daddy and son hehe ^_^
He also stayed the night with me, knowing he had Guitar lessons the next day ^_^ Hes gone now though.. had to rush off in the morning lol.. well i say morning.. more like 1pm! lol morning to us though i guess
I cant think of anything else to say now.. i guess ill just leave it at that, ive rambled enough lol
Rei x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^