Wednesday 4 May 2011

*Yawn*

Well, the Shop Direct group interiew went to shit :/ I got ready for the interview, was an hour befoe leaving and then I recieved a telephone call saying the HR check had came back as a no for re-employment :( They said if I wanna know why I need to write in which sucks ass. I wouldn't have minded so much if they'd got in touch sooner instead of waiting until I was just about to leave. Ahh well, I have a job for now anyways and thats the main thing :)

Still no flats on OVH though which is becoming a joke. They're all on Dodge and behind the Marion Square and we don't wanna live there. I guess it'll take time, and if Dean gets a job we could go private. We'll see nehu.

Work tonight.. gaaaay but its money :)

Oh also, I have black hair now yipeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^