Saturday 23 April 2011

I'm a fucking machine!

Well... I've worked 2 nights in Asda so far. Its not too bad, but my whole body is aching! lol It actually hurts to walk cause my legs are so sore :(

Being the 'health & beauty' colleague is a pain in the ass, sorting out all the little fiddly boxes kills my knees lol Although last night my manager put me on the hair dyes and said its the worst one to do but I need to know it and then the person I was working with agreed that its awful pretty much, ....but I loved it haha. Sorting out the boxes and looking at all the colours, its my kinda job :P

Anyway, now to address the title of this blog post.. I'm a fucking machine! :D..

My first night in Asda, 10pm-6am.. and I had a telephone interview at 9.30am on the Thursday morning lol
So basically this is how it went... my first night in Asda was Wednesday, and I'd been up all day cause I couldn't sleep, and did my first 10pm-6am shift.. needless to say I was absolutely dead. So I got home anyways at about 7am, got into bed cuddled up to Dean and fell asleep, alarm goes off at 9.25am 5 mins before my interview lol. So theres me, barely 2 hours sleep aching all over half dead, phone messing up (I had to do the interview in Deans back garden cause the signal was so bad!!) and I managed to pass my Shop Direct telephone interview :D Lunacy! So I have a proper interview on Tuesday lol

Anywho, I'm pretty lonely right now :( Deans got a gig in Exeter with Korn Again and is staying over and I'm all alone in my house.. the night before Easter :( We're actually going to miss Easter this year cause he won't be back until about 6pm :( We're having an Easter week instead though so its ok :)

Bored now lol byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^