Tuesday 20 July 2010

Shoes, Boots and Bags... A way to Reis he♥rt

♥Shoes & Boots & Bags♥
So, I've been looking at lots of shoes and boots because I'm still deciding on which to get off Dean for my birthday :) Anyways, I've realised that there are hundreads that I want will own before I die haha

When I get my own flat, I'm going to need a seperate room to keep them all in (Dean will not be pleased) :P

I've found some Demonia Cherry Concordes on Ebay really cheap, so I might bid on them just for myself :) I'm not massively keen on them because they have weird toes, but I think for the price I might just get over it haha :P
Then I'm thinking of getting Demonia 3 strap platforms off Dean for my birthday and then as a random surprise one day probably Sella Patent Thumpers :) ♥ Orrrrr possibly some Demonia Transformers but the platforms are REALLY HIGH on them! We'll see :)

I tried stretching my Sella Dares last week but it didn't seem to work :/ I'll be buying a shoe stretcher soon so hopefully that works.. if not I'll havta sell them boooooooooo

Anyways, Sonisphere soon YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^