Sunday 3 January 2010

First post of 2010 :)

Wooop so this is my first post of 2010 :) I hope everyone had a good new years eve. Mine was good, although Dean hurt his ribs/lungs and couldn't breathe properly so it was a bit of a pooper but not his fault.

Here are a few photos from new years eve :)


Me & Dean


Sean & Chloe

Tom, Vicky, Andy & Bev

Tom & Vicky

Rox & Helen

*Splash* lol

Helen, Jay, Lew & Dean

I can't believe Christmas is all over :/ Its gone over sooo quick. Feels like it was my birthday only 2 weeks ago, its Deans 21st in 2 weeks now... crazy.

Anywho, I'm at day 2 of my new years resolution - taking a photograph of myself every day in 2010 :) or trying anyway lol As you guessed, inspriation comes from Noah off youtube. I can't see myself finishing it, but we'll see lol

Oh yeah, I went to see Avatar the other day.. A-SOOOOMMMEEEE! I loved it :) I was nearly crying in some parts, I defo wanna buy the DVD when it comes out!

I've finished a new vector as well :) The lovely Hayley and Roxie with a bit of a disney twist. I recorded myself making it as well so you should watch that, its quite interesting although the music is poo. You might wanna mute it and play your own music when watching haha



And this is the video...



I'm currently in the middle of making a few others too - Leah @ Halloween, Me, Hayley & a Penguin, A mass vector of all my friends, and Avatar aswell (I really did like the film haha)

I can't really think of much else to write about right now, so I'll leave it at this. I'm just gonna colour this in Rainbow colours.. afterall, I want a bright and happy start to the new year ^_^

Toodles all :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^