Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas ♥

Howdy,
Hope you all had a great Christmas :) I'm so gutted its all over, but I had a good time and yummy food so its all cool! n__n

To uphold the tradition, I'm just gonna post a list of everything I got for Christmas! I must say, I got alot! :D wooohoooo

Mum
No17 Persian Nights make-up set (Silver glittery eyeshadow, mascara, purple nail varnish)
No17 green eyeshadow
Glittery purple nail varnish

Revlon Light Up Mirror
150 skeins of embroidery floss (for Cross stitch)
Green 14count Aida (for Cross stitch)
Baby Blue 14count Aida (for Cross stitch)
White 18count Aida (for Cross stitch)
Navy 18count Aida (for Cross stitch)
Hanging Door Storage
Kitten Diary & Calendar set

Jelly Belly Bean Dispenser ♥
Pack of Sharpie Pens
Revels Chocolates tube
2 peel off face packs
Mini After Eights
Fluffy pen
Face/Cleansing wipes
Olay gift set (Body Wash & Cleansing wipes)
Dairy Milk Miniatures
Dove mini gift set (2 Body wash, Deodorant, Body puff)
Hello Kitty mini Bento box
Shopping/Tote bag
Pantene smoothing creme (I need it! haha)

Dean ♥

Stagg Pink Electric Violin & hard case
Tuner
Movie Themes book
Tutor/Beginners book
Nightmare Before Christmas Calendar
Killswitch Engage Backpack
Domo Kun T-Shirt
2 boxes of Quality Street (there were no tins left haha)

Slipknot box (we went halfs & bought it for eachother - Dean got the Slipknot cap & keyring, I got the Slipknot buckle, wristband, badges, cards & the box ^_^)

Elaine & Paul
Handmade card
Hello Kitty Diary & Hello Kitty Mirror Keyring
Denim flower wallet
Candle set

Rikki & Dave
Hello Kitty socks
NBC T-Shirt
Travis ^-^

Pat (Deans nin)
'Ice Cream' bubble bath gift set
Next Lipgloss keyring set
Bath bomb set
Next gift set (Body wash, body lotion, hand cream, bath soak)

John
Emporio Armarni Diamonds gift set (x2 body lotions, Diamonds perfume)

Jimbo
Lavendar gift set (4 bath fizzers, flannel, bath salts, body butter, body lotion, shower gel)

Woooooooo so yeah as you can see I got lots ^-^ gooood times :)

Also got another vector finished, its of Me & Stevie



I'm not too keen on the way I've done his hair, he had pink hair spray in and i found it REALLY hard to draw, but oh well I think it turned out ok in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^