Sunday 20 December 2009

Rage against the machine, and PIIIINK

Its the 20th December, the day that the Christmas number 1 is announced yaaay :) I sure hope RATM win! That would be a-sooooome :D

I'm not against x factor or anything, just so people know I'm not hypocrite lol. I proper obsess over x factor, and I think Joe Mcelderry is great (even if he did murder The Climb by Miley Cyrus.. in all fairness so did Ollie tho haha), but I like RATM more and have been listening to them since I was 13 haha awww the napster days... i miss napster.

Also they've said they'll do a FREE gig if they make number one, BONUS. If that happens and I manage to go, that means I'll be seeing them for only 65p haha (that's how much my download cost) :P

Oh and in other news.. I've decided I'm gonna let my blue hair grow out and then I'm gonna stick with pink in future. I'm fed up of changing my identity all the time, plus my hair is in awful condition because of it! I miss my wonderful pink fluorescent hair and can't wait to get it back :)

Erm, I did have something else to say but can't think what now haha oh well

Merry Christmas Earth! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^