Friday 18 December 2009

Dreams or Plans?

I can't believe it, i've always wanted to live in America, but in reality the dream just felt so far away. Things like that don't happen to normal folk like me, it was only a year ago I planned to work in a call centre the rest of my life and settle for an easy life. Now look at me, I'm in Uni and the dreams feel so much closer now, but even still.. I'm just a normal person I'm no one special.

I've just been browsing an estate agents website, for houses and apartments for sale in Florida & Missouri. I am just... in disbelief right now, sooooo I felt it necessary to write a blog.

There are houses for sale, detatched houses I might add, 4 bedrooms, 2/3 bathrooms, large living areas with space for dining tables, large kitchens, games rooms, swimming pools, 2 car garage, large garden.. for $170,000.. that works out at around about £111,000!! I mean.. in England right now its pretty much impossible to get a house for that price right now, unless its a flat. I just can't believe it, and thats just a normal house! Its average there

I dunno, maybe they get paid less there but yenoo.. i'd sacrifice a few pounds of my pay packet to live somewhere like that.

There are people who have completed my uni course and have went on to get employment in Boston and San Fransisco. If I do well.. that could be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^