Wednesday 2 December 2009

>.< Not a happy bunny right now

Just been watching Coronation Street, and as it came to a really good part the Sky lost satellite signal AGAIN! :@ fuming. I hate Sky, Its just not the same as it used to be.

And poor Maggie Jones/Blanche, its a sad sad day for any Coronation Street fan :( She will be missed! One of my fave characters she was, such a loss!

haha love it, click here to see Blanches best put-downs on Bbc News

Also in some more sad news, I have a ton of work to do before Friday! :'( Flash is so simple but so complicated all at once, it does my fucking head in! ARGHHHHHHHHHH bad times. And I hate working in a team cause I don't know whos done what and ya have to wait for people to send stuff and do the work etc etc

Think I might just have an allnighter and blast it, get it over and done with and then :/

Anyway In good news, had a great night out for Andys 21st Birthday the other day :) Made a change from the K thats for sure, we went to this proper boss Karaoke bar and everyone was singing harhar. Not me though obv :P I wasn't THAT drunk! lol

Oh, and on the best news of all! :D Rikki is being induced in half an hour, not long now and then my little future nephew should be with us! weeeee I can't wait to meet him. I'm hoping I'll be able to see him tomorrow, but if not then as soon as! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^