Saturday 28 November 2009

Stevies Birthday & Vector Art :)

Twath Stephens 22nd birthday yesterday and him, Leah & Lew came to mine which was rather fun :) Had chippy chips n curry, then about half an hour later we ordered pizza mmmmm yummy Also watched 28 Days Later, good film :) Can watch it a millions, it will never get old.

~*♥*~

Annnnnd, I've finally finished Leah, Rox & Claires early christmas presents!

(click for full size image)





I'm quite proud, they turned out better than expected :) I am gonna try n make some more soon too for other people, and I might try and make a mass collage one of all my friends soon too, that will take a while to complete though! lol

Dean suggested I make an animation of them transforming from photo to vector, so here it is... (pls be patient! - they will take a while to load!!)


This one is pretty accurate :) Although I haven't shaded our skin, I did do it, but when it was finished I decided it looked better without lol


Claire looks perfect, but mine isn't so accurate. When i made the cat nose the real size it looked silly lol Oh and obviously i couldn't do the net properly on my top.. i'd be there for years

And thats that for another day :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^