Thursday 12 November 2009

Ouchie, my head itches >.<

Yarp my head itches, think I'll by taking these darned dreads out soon, i love them but I don't know how anyone can leave them in for more than 2 weeks! Its a nightmare. Might take them out for a few days then put more in for Jeremy Kyle on Thursday :)

And in other news...Had a good day today with Leah

Went into Uni *late* today to finish stupid P&D coursework, and to my delight couldn't find my group anywhere. So I sat there for like 30mins on Facebook, and did a Flash tutorial, then it didn't work and i got angry but Leah saved me :)

Shes got conjunctivitus so we went to the Chemist to get her some ointment, then headed off to the Bakers Dozen for some Burgers (MLIA), then we went shopping in Matalan woowoo :)

Started my xmas shopping which is good, CANT WAITTTTTT.

Anyway, gonna go now to tidy my room then I think i'll give my Xbox some love, haven't been on it in a while cause the wires are all tangled. I should really set the Wii up again and get on the Wii fit to lose some weight.. maybe ill set it up b4 i go on xbox :)

xx

P.S. Yes I've just had so much fun making this post Rainbow colours.. i really am lame. I'm just avoiding the inevitable task of tidying my room lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^