Sunday 8 November 2009

Muse, Dreads and Claire ♥

Yes... Muse was friggin awesome! :D I was a bit dissapointed that they wern't very interactive, however they have no faults what so ever for performance. They're perfect live, sound pretty much exactly like the Albums which is great :) And the set up, my god it was amazing. lasers, big structures, giant balloons which wer thrown onto the crowd haha I'm not dissapointed that I missed Bomfire night, and thats saying something :)

I've also put my dreads in *yay* Black and blue, looks great :) Had loads of good comments, and they're Scott approved aswell :D yaaaay haha. According to Scott they're the "Best Rei dreads ever" w00pw00p ^_^


Also, we went out for Claires birthday yesterday! :D Was aweeesoooome. Went to Claires house first for a lil house partay and had marshmallows with Chocolate fountain-ness mmmm ^-^ And then Sausage Rolls and Chocolate fountain-ness nnyyyeeeemmmm *thanks Leah♥*, and then about a bazillion strawberries whilst talking to Tet haha :P And I had lots and lots of Lambrini LOL
Got to meet Claires family too for the first time which was nice, they're all so lovely :) Also met lots of other new people too, now just gotta try n find them on Facebook which should be erm...fun.
Then we went to the Swan and bumped into Scott n Nikki which was good :D Annnnnd then off the K we trotted. Was an awesome night all in all ^-^ muchly fun. Claire looked like she had a good night too which I'm happy about :) ♥ and she liked her presents! Yay ^-^ I thought she might like em cause it's the type of thing I'd want haha :P
Oh and now i'll say something very depressing.... I've watched all the episodes of House now :( booohoooo. Gotta wait for the next episode like normal people do, its so weird i dont like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^