Thursday 19 November 2009

The Jeremy Kyle Show



Today I went to see the Jeremy Kyle Show, T'was awesooooome! :D

Had to be awake at 5.30 which was a nightmare, but when we *eventually* got there we were brought in to the studio, which looks ALOT smaller than it looks on the tv

We saw 3 stories, first was about a woman who had cheated on her bf, and got pregnant, then there was lie detector results for a man who had supposedly cheated, and then finally DNA results for a woman who had cheated on her ex 21 times! but she was trying to prove her ex was her babys father lol. Was really good, quite a bit of drama n_n

I am defo gona apply for more tickets for next year :) Jeremy Kyle is totally different to how he is on tv, he was jokin n swearing n stuff lol

Also he spoke to me about me having blue hair! haha :D

Dunno when its gonna be aired, could be next week or could be in a few months, I will try to record it and upload it if I can :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^