Tuesday 24 November 2009

Another stupid tuesday..

I wish tuesdays didn't exist :/
Finally got that stupid Personal development presentation over and done with today, and just my luck as I was talking I said skill wrong, I said 'skwill' lol So for the rest of my speech I was trying not to burst into laughter.. not good :P When personal development is over forever I'll be a happy person.

So anywhos, go home and have some bacon & sausages only to find that the sausages aren't fresh and now I don't feel well GAY.

~**~

But lets not talk about tuesdays any more.. lets talk about the past week :D
I am certainly not one for romantic films, i like action, sci fi and comedy, period! but on Sat I got sky player on my Xbox *free movies when i want :)* so i thought why not, lets see what all the fuss is about, i'll watch Twilight.



Alls i can say is.. mmmyessum :) haha meesa loves Edward Cullen :P I wish Dean was a vampire lol oh well :P

Its weird though, Robert Pattinson who plays Edward Cullen isn't even that nice in reality, i mean hes nice.. but not *that* nice, its his character and the way the story is which makes people like him so much. I found out Leah likes Jacob, eeeeew, hes a dirty werewolf haha Thats how you know Leahs not a gothgirl at heart :P

Righto, I'm off to do some Uni work now till mummy gets in, then we're going to the new Tesco weee
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^