Tuesday 3 November 2009

Good weekend :)

*happy sigh* Had a good weekend :) Halloween Eve on Friday at the K was immense, we had a free ticket so dragged Lew along, n then met up with some peple there too. Twas pretty empty tbh, but was good cause we could move around and actually get served! haha My Hello Kitty costume turned out pretty awwwesoooome too ^_^



Saturday (Halloween) was pretty cool too, lots more people came though and everyone kept going missing! Rather annoying to say the least, also cause it was sooooo packed, we only ended up having like.. 3/4 drinks lol. My Chun Li costume was amazing, me & Dean (Chun Li & Ryu) went into the competition, got to the second round but that was it :/ Was cool though, didn't expect to win anyway, just thought i'd do it for a laugh :P haha We ended up losing most of the people we were with so me, Dean n Stevie got off at around.. half 3/4ish, and to our delight it was pissing down! lol Had to walk all the way to John Moores to get a taxi ¬_¬ eughhhh



Oh and Sunday! :D:D Luckily I wasn't hung over, and had a great time at Rikkis Baby Shower. Helen did such a good job! The games were fun, I won pin the dummy on the baby! haha Got me some fruit pastels ^_^ The ice pack game (can't remember the name) turned out to be a bit of a disaster tho :/ All the bags ended up ripping and everyone got soaked haha And the Pinata, bloody hell they're tougher than they look lol.
The buffet was yummy too :) Mmmm i want another one of Hildas cakes! lol



Anyways, I'm soooo tired, busy weekend, only just managed to upload the photos to FB lol!

Toodles peeps xx

P.S. I forgot to mention, I'm going to see Jeremy Kyle! :D They're filming on the 19th Nov so keep an eye out for me!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^