Tuesday 27 October 2009

Well...

Not blogged in a while cause my pc was bein a gay n wouldn't let me onto any websites! lol

Got my Halloween costumes sorted, on the friday I'm gonna be Hello Kitty, n on the Sat I'll be Chun Li Rei haha :P Gonna be goood I can't wait. Also got Farmageddon on Wednesday too.. shitting myself! lol

Erm... I had more to say but can't think what lol.

Oh well while I'm here..
Today i've eaten - 2 slices of toast with peanut butter, 6in italian subway with ham, lettuce, cucumber & lite mayo, tomato & bacon pasta with a bit of cheese & 3 slices of garlic baguette, 1 jam doughnut. Pretty bad really :S Alot of carbs there lol dangard.

Oh ye, had a bit of a worry today about Dean being in this new band and was a bit nervous about things taking the same course as last time, but I had a chat with him and we sorted it all out :) Luckily he understood why I felt this way and told me everything would be ok. I guess the best way to sort things out is too talk about it :)

"Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it." and combatting it feels great :) Thats how average my life is ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^