Saturday 16 May 2009

Firsts, cause im bored. This was craaaap

Here are my firsts. If I tag you it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers and fill yours in. Tag me back and anyone else whose "firsts" you wanna know about...

Your Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Leah haha

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yep still with him :)

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
Ermmm... Probably a sip of someones beer or guiness lol

4. What was your FIRST job?
If work experience counts then Cosmopolitan HA, if not then Littlewoods lol

5. What was your FIRST car?
Who knows

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one yet haha

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Dean

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Ermmm... Mrs Granger and Mrs Evans I think

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Gran Canaria

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Yep :)

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over??
Hmmm. Probably Leahs lol

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My mum

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
That question doesn't make sence. I've been TO a wedding, but not IN a wedding.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Rolled over lol

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Sum 41 at the M.E.N haha wooo go me

16. FIRST tattoo?
Ain't got one

17. First piercing?
Ears

18. First foreign country you've been to?
France en-route to Spain

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Jeez, erm.. Jurassic Park lol

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Yr7, probably for being late as usual

21. What was the first state you lived in?
Gah, damn americanz makinz r quiziz!

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Aint had one.. spose in a way you could say my Bro dan cause we shared a room when i was little haha

23. What was the first game you ever played?
Fuck knows.

24. What was your first Halloween costume (that you remember)?
A witch

25. When was the first time you ever got drunk and on what?
When I was 6 at my Aunties wedding :S Oh the joys of older cousins and swigging peoples drinks without them knowing haha

26. What was the first school paper that you remember having to write?
Bloody essay in Y7 woodwork, I had never wrote an essay before and he left us to write it one our own. My god, I didn't even know what an essay was!! Scarred for life that day

27. The first time you were ever truly scared?
No idea lol

28. What was your first hobby?
Ermmm... lol. Crafting I guess

29. Where was your first trip to in school?
Snowdonia! Woooo.. Awww so many memories.

30. What was your first toy?
Hah as if anyone would know this! Probably a teddy on the day i was born

What a crap quiz lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^