Sunday 17 May 2009

55 secrets about me

55 secrets about yourself...

1. Is that your natural hair color?
Haha, most definitely not.

2. Where was your profile pic taken?
I can't even remember which one I have ermmm lemme check... Oh, no that was taken in Deanybobs bedroom

3. What's your middle name?


4. Are you happy when your single?
I'm quite happy the way I am thanks lol

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Haha, no idea

6. What is your current mood?
Worried about how my hair will turn out

7. What colour underwear are you wearing?
Ermmm... blue tom & jerry knickers & pink bra haha. Matching underwear is so last tuesday..

8. What makes you happy?
My hair being lovely, my boyfriend, family, friends, my aminals, good music, tasty food

9. Are you musically inclined?
Not really no, although I am buying a violin soon. Thought I'd try something new :) As I keep saying, this year is a year for change, AND MY GOD, so far its changed ALOT.

10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
Nothing, I'm happy with the way things are going right now.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
Sloth hehe

12. Ever had a near death experience?
Erm... no. I'm boring aren't I haha I spose the closest I've been to death is when Leah "attacked" me with a broken cup when we were in Mattys a looong looong time ago lol Ok ok... it was my fault.

13. Something you do a lot?
Breathe.

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Haha, Alexander Rybak - Fairytale (Eurovision winner 2009)

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Copy and paste/steal lol.. Jenni

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Emma woooooo \m/

17. When was the last time you cried?
Erm.... My grandads funeral :(

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yeah, Y5 Lamfest ftw! :D

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Infinite Knowledge.. and with that I would rule the world!

20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Hair

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
A refund please

22. whats your biggest secret?
Hmmm... I don't really have secrets lol

23. What's your favorite colour?
Pfft here we go lol.. I like Black obv, pink, red, purple, turquoise, lime green. It would be so much easier if the question was 'whats your worst colour?' lol

24. When was the last time you lied?
Erm.. Can't remember lol I have a bad memory

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Indeed ^__^

26. Do you have braces?
Nope

27. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
My intolerance to cheese :( Since it started happening I've started craving it all the time.

28. What are you eating or drinking atm?
Nout

29. Do you speak any other language?
Klingon :D Kaplah!

30. What's your favorite smell?
Brasso, Flowers/Lavendar, Dean, Turps, Diesel

31. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Erm... yesterday

32. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
I was in Lydiate selling things

33. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Dying my hair

34. What are you wearing?
Pj bottoms, and a blue n turquoise stripy top (hair dying clothes)

35. Are you mad at anyone right now?
No

36. The last 2 people to say they loved you?
Dean, and probs Deans mum lol

37. Last thing received in the mail?
Lewis's birthday present from Me n Leah weeeeeeeee :)

38. Do you have any famous relatives?
Lol don't think so. My grandad always used to say Princess Diana haha, also my mum said something about some distant cousin being a singer. Also my Auntie n Uncles band r pretty well known in Liverpool

39. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope

40. How is your hair?
Dunno yet, ill find out in a min

41. How many different drinks have you had today?
3, coffee, black coffee, diet coke

42. What have you eaten today?
2 Slices of jam on toast, squares & a sausage butty

43. Are you good at maths?
Noooo

44. Do you have plans on Saturday night?
No

45. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Yeah

46. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yeah

47. Do you like the ocean?
When I'm on holiday yeah lol, not in the Uk oooh cold.

48. What are you excited about?
My hair, and seeing Dean soon

49. What did you do last night?
Erm... lmao.. I actually can't remember. Seriously erm...Ohhhhhhh yeah, I watched the Eurovision song contest

50. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
No

51. Where do you keep your change?
In my coat pocket, and in my wallet

52. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life?
No lol

53. Would you rather sleep with someone or alone?
Depends who it is lol

54. Do you like your name?
Yeah

55. Would you have sex with anyone on your friends list?
Hmmm... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^