Thursday 27 December 2007

Oh yeah! Queens of the Stoneage & Apocalyptica gigs

Just realised I never left a blog about QOTSA or Apocalyptica! lol

Queens were great, can't say the same for the support act though! I'd heard of 80s Matchbox b-line disaster before, but i didn't realise how shit they were actually gonna be haha

I thought QOTSA were good though and my mum seemed like she really enjoyed herself! hehe Was a bit dissapointed that they didn't play No One Knows though! Was one of the main songs i went to see them for lol

Anywho, we stayed for the Aftershow but then it was cancelled, but we got to meet Josh!!

Bloomin Awesome! ^__^

And for Apocalyptica, again, amazingly good gig And again, cant say much for the Support Act "Lacrimas Profundere". I had listened to them before i came out, mix between Him and Techno Metal.. alright but not anything standoutish lol.

As for Apocalyptica, they were just brilliant. They exceeded my expectations cause i thought that cause there would be no vocals that it would be weird, but it wasnt! lol And one of them who was in front of us with the short hair kept looking and me and smiling and he made me laugh lol It got to the point were i felt like he was seducing me with his eyes! haha weird...

Anywho, great gigs I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about seeing Deathstars and Korn in Jan!!!!! And also hoping to get tickets for G3 which will be absolutely amazing too! lol

Rei xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^