Sunday 30 December 2007

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger...

Howza,

Thought I'd leave my last ever blog of 2007, so.. what have i thought of this year.

Well.. some accomplishments of this year...

- This year I have finally, willingly got blood taken. The councelling has really helped alot, and i haven't had a bad thought about needles for months
- I finally got a job. Call Centre work is absolutely shite, and working there is probs the most pooy thing i've ever done, but it pays and thats the good thing! lol
- To my recall, Dean and I have not broke up once all year! This sounds strange, but anyone who has known us for more than a year will know how much we used to break up and get back together! lol We have had a really good year relationship-wise
- I took the step i have wanted but avoided for years.. i finally got my ears pierced
- I discovered, and bought myself my pride and joy.. Xbox 360 Elite. Its love
- Download Festival was one of the main highlights of the year, amazing as ever.
- I learnt how to make synthetic dreads, and successfully made my own

- I went on a proper holiday with my friends to the Norfolk Broads which was brilliantos!
- I have learnt to knit this year
- Dean and I discovered the greatest tasting and most fattening wonder of the world... waffles. mmmmmm
- I've probably had more McDonalds this year than you can count on your fingers, toes and nobbly bits.
- I finally took the step and went from Pink to Turquoise hair. Which lasted for about 2 months and then i went back pink haha
- And then i took the ultimate step, and in may i dyed my hair dark. It is now black permenent again dang.
- I bought myself a laptop, which is my pet and recognises me and responds... to my finger print

Can't really think of much else. All in all, this years been pretty good

~~~~*^_^*~~~~

Oh and on to yesterday, I went to see...


I am Legend

lol Twas good, bit Hollywood though lol It reminded me quite alot of 28 Days Later though, Dean was right.

Hehe gotta love the fresh prince though, hes just cool. Oh and the zombies were a bit ... 'naf' is the only word that comes to mind! Reminded me of the type of thing you'd get on a Harry Potter film, child friendly. Ahh well

That be all. See ya next year =)

xxx Rei xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^