Saturday 4 June 2005

hmmm.. weeewoooweeewooo.. *shrugs*

why the fuck do people do this? it is really really annoying.. you're all fools stop it. atleast if ur going 2.. do it RAINBOWY!

wooooo 4 days til we leave for download and woooo 3 days til i leave for deans to leave for download! lol ^_^ i cant wait..

killswitch, slipknot, slayer, system of a down, mudvayne, black sabbath, chimaira, lamb of god, bullet for my valentine, american head charge, megadeth, apocolyptica, raging speedhorn and chris jericho here i come! yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

**note 2 self : must pack sometime soon.. oh and buy food mmm glorious food!**

oh yeah i almost forgot.. i have PINK HAIR!! .. im a flamingo! lol.. well not really.. but my hair makes me look like 1 koz its called flamingo pink lol *insert groovy flamingo emoticon here*

hmmm wat else 2 say.. oo i know *initializing corny love mode*.. awww me and dean hav got closer than ever b4 ^_^ we see eachother loads n stuff its gud.. despite the whole arguments every 5 minutes and sliting eachothers throats.. we'r in lurrrrrrve

ive added a picture of us 2gether so u can see us ^_^ also i added another picture of me with my hiar so you can see that too koz the other 1 is crap quality.

newayz.. this will be my last post now 4 while because im gunna b at download *weee* if u get worried and wud like 2 check up on me.. click on this link.... im there somewhere lol http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/media/webcam2.asp

byebyeeeeeeeeee rei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^