Monday 18 April 2005

uhmmm...

hiooooo-deshi! well guess whos feeling better? yay now i just have 2 tackle the work over-load problem and ill be feeling great! Don't you just hate college work? its stupid, everytime i am out of college i want to leave and i have job ideas, but when im there i like it and dont want to leave... ohhh wat 2 dooo... if i get one of them new jobs going in the liverpool museum i will leave college tho.. *droools*... muuusseeeuuummm gooood.

ermm dont know what else to say really. I know! someone commented! woohoo kerrytron, ur a star! thank youuuu! i now know that people actually bother to look at my stuffs ^_^ lol and yes, my spaces is better than msn spaces, but msn spaces is soooo much easier to get 2! and u dont need 2 remember ur password

other things to talk about.. ok... hmm what i have planned for 2nite! well at the moment im writing in my blog thing... im about to put some music on.... *looks through music*... lamb of god it is! yeaaahhhhh \m/ download festival here i come!! FEAR FACTORY FOR DOWNLOAD 05!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. sorry.. newayz.. after this im gonna do some work (yes.. im being serious O_O), until dean gets to mine that is.. then ill watch corrie.. then im gonna decide between trevor mcdonald and eastenders.. then watch the 2nd part of corrie.. then ill watch a film or something with dean.. then when dean has gone ill probably finish off my work, then play runescape till i get tired! yesss... my life really does suck peanuts ¬_¬ *sigh* but oh well happy happy lol

im bored now.. and my fingers hurt.. but im avoiding this god damn work. I know, ill tidy my room for a bit.. then ill do the work.. perfect! lol

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxx

p.s. my only friends are these duuuudesss they have names and they talk to me weeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message ^-^